This E-Sign Act online training course explores The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, more commonly known as the E-Sign Act, which applies to all banks and permits a bank to deliver disclosures, information or other paperwork that are required by regulation, law or statute to be provided in writing, electronically, so long as the consumer has affirmatively consented to receive the information electronically and has not withdrawn consent. This course will provide details on the requirements of the E-Sign Act.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online E-Sign Act course, the user will learn: to
- Provide a consumer or person with the required information to consent electronically
- Ensure the bank has procedures in place to demonstrate accessibility
- Retain records to prove compliance with the E-Sign Act
This online E-Sign Act course is made up of the following sections:
- Accuracy, Accessibility, and Record Retention
- Compliance Regulations and E-Sign
This Online E-Sign Act training course was designed for bank employees; specifically compliance and operations personnel as well as customer-facing staff.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.