This Due Diligence online training course will provide a clear understanding of the legal requirements necessary for compliance as well as the implications of non-compliance and the benefits of due diligence in the workplace. To exercise due diligence means that employers must take all reasonable precautions under the circumstances to prevent injuries or accidents in the workplace.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Due Diligence course, the user will learn to:
- Define due diligence.
- Describe the difference between regulatory statutory offenses and criminal negligence offenses.
- Summarize situations where due diligence is a legal defense.
- Recall the measures that must be put in place to achieve due diligence.
- Outline other benefits of due diligence to a workplace.
This online Due Diligence course is made up of the following sections:
- Due Diligence and Legal Proceedings
- Developing a Due Diligence Program
This Due Diligence online training course was designed for employers; managers; supervisors: occupational health and safety; general industry; manufacturing; construction
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.