This Developing A Strong Leadership Team online training course delivers the key elements of how to create a leadership team that is a model for the rest of the organization. The Strategies and Tips are practical tools and methods to create and maintain a shared vision, define roles and responsibilities, and determine mutual goals and priorities. Key Points also include techniques for avoiding power struggles and resolving issues to keep leaders focused and aligned.
Turning a group of people into an integrated, cohesive unit at any level of a project or organization can be a challenge. Turning leaders into a team is even tougher but essential. You will discover huge pay-offs when the leadership of your organization is able to:
- Set priorities consistent across organizational lines.
- Take a collaborative approach to solving problems.
- Have employees refer to them as desirable role models for teaming.
- Consistently integrate performance goals and standards both across and down through the organization.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Developing A Strong Leadership Team course, the user will learn to:
- Describe how to build a solid working relationship.
- Explain how to create and maintain a shared vision.
- Outline clear procedures.
This online Developing A Strong Leadership Team course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1—Build a Solid Working Relationship
- Strategy 2—Create and Maintain a Shared Vision
- Strategy 3—Set Up Clear Procedures
This Developing A Strong Leadership Team online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.