This course will provide employees and managers with a basic understanding of and tools for building customer loyalty. It covers basic principles and approaches to dealing with customers and creating loyal, repeat customers.
- Recognize the importance of customer loyalty and the high costs of lost customers
- Identify the sources of customer turn-offs: what makes people dissatisfied
- Explore techniques for dealing effectively with unhappy customers in a professional and helpful way
- Understand the role of customer expectations in determining satisfaction and loyalty
- Apply the best loyalty-building service behaviors
What is Customer Loyalty?
Primary Customer Turn-offs
Recovering Lost Customers
Exceeding Customer Expectations
Talking With Customers
Becoming a Loyalty Builder
- Course Completion