Increase sales by improving customer service. Learn to create and maintain valuable customer relationships, make a winning first impression, overcome communication barriers, diffuse tensions, and improve telephone skills, listening skills, and communication skills.
Your customers will make you or break you, and developing relationships is the bottom line. In this Customer First Series online training course, you will examine issues such as rapport and trust, and identify what clients want in terms of communication. You will learn some techniques for establishing trust and eliminating negative messages from your communication, both of which will have a significant impact on your client relations.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Customer First Series course, the user will learn to:
- Use the communication process to send clear and consistent messages
- Develop a customer focus
- Learn how to deal effectively with unhappy customers
- Develop strategies for responding to difficult customers
- Identify the non-verbal and verbal factors that influence first impressions
- Identify strategies for developing customer focus
- Communicate an idea, a concept, or a request effectively
- Identify the requirements necessary to produce quality work
- Improve the quality of your customer service by practicing active listening
- Improve your ability to write professional e-mail
- Improve the quality of your telephone communications
This online Customer First Series course is made up of the following sections:
- Communication Basics
- Developing Strong Customer Relationships
- Customer Loyalty Improvement
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Creating Winning First Impressions
- Creating Valuable Customer Relationships
- Communicating Proactively
- Work Process Basics
- Practice Active Listening
- Writing Effective Emails
- Telephone Techniques
This Customer First Series online training course was designed for all employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.