This Crisis Management and Emergency Response Planning online training course is intended to help you recognize and deal with crises that can occur that affect companies and their employees. We will address the key components of crisis management and emergency response planning and how they apply to all full-time and part-time employees, including managers, supervisory and non-supervisory personnel. This program could also apply to those who perform company work at home or elsewhere off-site, as well as to temporary employees and independent contractors.
This course is an overview of two critical topics that organizations need to be on top of, Crisis Management and Emergency Response Planning. It will help you recognize and deal with crises and emergencies as they arise, and assist you in planning effective responses.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Crisis Management and Emergency Response Planning course, the user will learn to:
- Define crisis management
- List the types of crises
- How to identify and manage crises
- Know the purpose and key components of a Crisis Management Policy
- Describe the key steps in emergency planning
- Identify and assess potential emergencies and your response capabilities
- Create and implement an Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Select methods to evaluate the effectiveness of the ERP
- Develop a process for continuous improvement of the plan
- Provide effective emergency responses
- Understand employee and employer responsibilities for crisis management and emergency response planning
This online Crisis Management and Emergency Response Planning course is made up of the following sections:
- Crisis Management
- Managing Crises
- Emergency Response Planning
- Key Steps to Response Planning
- Pandemic Emergency Response Planning
- All Clear
This Crisis Management and Emergency Response Planning online training course was designed for companies and their employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.