This Change Management online training course describes how to plan the change process, address the phases of transition, and ensure results. We live in a dynamic age in which change is a fact of life! Organizations and businesses go through the change process on a fairly frequent basis. To achieve meaningful results, it is important for everyone involved in the process—initiators and executors—to support the change and to work together.
Change managers not only have to navigate the change process themselves, but also have to make sure that their teams are prepared and equipped to make the transition. They may have to deal with issues relating to communication, resistance, and productivity.
Effective leaders know how to develop change-friendly companies. It’s the only way to survive.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Change Management course, the user will learn to:
- Explain how to plan the change process by setting goals and developing strategies.
- Describe the phases of transition.
- Demonstrate how to ensure results by reinforcing the vision and monitoring progress.
This online Change Management course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1—Start with a Plan
- Strategy 2—Focus on "Transition" Factors
- Strategy 3—Ensure Results
This Change Management online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.