This course discusses the implications of cannabis use on workplace safety and outlines essential elements of a workplace impairment policy.
This course deals with impairment in general and impairment from cannabis in particular. It presents information on the signs and symptoms of workplace impairment, outlines strategies for intervention and reporting, and discusses employer initiatives for impaired workers.
- Define impairment and outline its scope.
- Identify the signs of impairment.
- Describe cannabis as a source of impairment.
- List the effects of cannabis use.
- Explain the difference between decriminalization and legalization of cannabis.
- Outline the essential elements of a workplace impairment policy.
Audio, Accessible, Hybrid