This Cannabis - Workplace Implications course deals with impairment in general and impairment from cannabis in particular. It presents information on the signs and symptoms of workplace impairment, outlines strategies for intervention and reporting, and discusses employer initiatives for impaired workers.
Course Learning Objectives
On completion of this online Cannabis - Workplace Implications course, users will learn to:
- Define impairment and outline its scope.
- Identify the signs of impairment.
- Describe cannabis as a source of impairment.
- List the effects of cannabis use.
- Explain the difference between decriminalization and the legalization of cannabis.
- Recall the methods of identifying cannabis use in the workplace.
- Outline the essential elements of a workplace impairment policy.
- Summarize employer, supervisor, and employee responsibilities with regard to impairment and the workplace impairment policy.
This online Cannabis - Workplace Implications course is made up of the following sections:
- Cannabis—An Introduction
- Cannabis and Impairment
- Workplace Impairment—Identifying Cannabis Use
This Cannabis - Workplace Implication online training course was designed for employers, employees, and organizations that have comprehensive workplace impairment policies in place are setting clear expectations and providing guidelines for employers, supervisors, and employees in a variety of situations.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.