This California Pregnancy Disability Leave 2012 Updates online training course reviews the pregnancy disability leaves laws prior to 2012 and describes the most recent changes made to pregnancy disability leave regulations in the state of California. This course is intended to keep you up-to-date with the most recent changes made to pregnancy disability leave regulations in the state of California.
Learners test their knowledge of the updated laws by engaging with practice scenarios.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online California Pregnancy Disability Leave course, the user will learn to:
- The role of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the California Family Rights Act (CFRA) in Pregnancy Disability Leave (PDL) matters prior to 2012.
- The changes to California's pregnancy disability leave laws effective as of January 1, 2012.
- Who is eligible for the updates to California's pregnancy disability leaves laws.
- The relevancy of the COBRA notice in relation to California's updates to pregnancy disability leaves laws.
This online California Pregnancy Disability Leave course is made up of the following sections:
- Pregnancy Disability Leaves Laws Prior to 2012
- Pregnancy Disability Leaves Laws 2012 Updates
This California Pregnancy Disability Leave online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.