Vubiz Business Essentials provide fast, focused, video-based e-learning for the busy professional. Business Essentials: Project Management will help improve your project management skills with instruction on procurement processes, project coordination within different organizational structures, and conducting economic feasibility and risk assessments.
This course includes an examination.
- Use procurement processes to ensure adequate resources for your project.
- Identify your organizational structure and where project coordination should occur.
- Use the economic feasibility assessment tool to identify project costs and benefits.
- Understand the importance of risk assessment in managing any project.
- Procurement Processes outlines the steps needed to ensure the prompt flow of equipment, services and support to project stakeholders.
- Organizational Structures and Project Coordination describes the opportunities and challenges in responding to changing work environments and how different structures will impact project management.
- Economic Feasibility Assessment is the process of identifying and quantifying the financial costs and benefits of a project.
- After risks have been identified and communicated to the appropriate parts of your organization, Risk Assessment is conducted as part of effective project management.
- Final Test
Managers and supervisors
Hybrid, audio, video