This Business Essentials: Project Management online training course provide fast, focused, video-based micro online training for the busy professional. This Business Essentials: Project Management course will help improve your project management skills with instruction on procurement processes, project coordination within different organizational structures, and conducting economic feasibility and risk assessments.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Business Essentials: Project Management course, the user will learn to:
- Use procurement processes to ensure adequate resources for your project.
- Identify your organizational structure and where project coordination should occur.
- Use the economic feasibility assessment tool to identify project costs and benefits.
- Understand the importance of risk assessment in managing any project.
This online Business Essentials: Project Management course is made up of the following sections:
- Procurement Processes outlines the steps needed to ensure the prompt flow of equipment, services and support to project stakeholders.
- Organizational Structures and Project Coordination describes the opportunities and challenges in responding to changing work environments and how different structures will impact project management.
- Economic Feasibility Assessment is the process of identifying and quantifying the financial costs and benefits of a project.
- After risks have been identified and communicated to the appropriate parts of your organization, Risk Assessment is conducted as part of effective project management.
This Business Essentials: Project Management online training course was designed for managers and supervisors
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.