Vubiz Business Essentials provide fast, focused, video-based e-learning for the busy professional. Business Essentials: Managing People presents four short video modules on key topics for new and experienced supervisors: setting boundaries, delegating, performance reviews and managing workplace conflict.
This course includes an examination.
- Identify the boundaries that allow supervisors to manage effectively.
- Use delegation to develop your staff and meet organizational goals.
- Use performance reviews to encourage achievement.
- Manage conflict effectively to advance organizational goals.
- Setting Boundaries compares how two recently promoted supervisors handle the issue of boundaries between themselves and their former coworkers.
- Delegation is a powerful tool for managers. Compare how two recently promoted supervisors respond to an opportunity to delegate.
- The annual performance review is an opportunity to encourage achievement. In Performance Reviews, a supervisor provides positive feedback and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- The key to managing conflict is recognizing the different between good and bad conflict. In Managing Conflict, a team uses differing opinions to advance the goals of the organization.
Managers and supervisors
Hybrid, audio, video