Every business in Canada, regardless of size or sector, has compliance requirements. This Being Compliant online training course will discuss general compliance considerations and give you a brief overview of your obligations in these key areas: tax compliance, employment standards, and privacy. This course will define the role of the compliance office, different business structures, the importance of records, and how organizations can ensure privacy.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Being Compliant course, the user will learn to:
- Define the role of the Compliance Officer.
- Describe three types of the most common business structures.
- Recognize the importance and benefits of keeping adequate records.
- Discuss the three areas of the employment and labour standards a business owner must comply with.
- Explain the difference between personal and non-personal information.
- List the duties of the organization to fulfill its privacy obligations.
This online Being Compliant course is made up of the following sections:
- Compliance Considerations
- Tax Compliance
- Employment Standards
This Being Compliant online training course was designed for businesses in Canada.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.