This Bed Bug Awareness online training course explores bed bug identification and control. Bed bugs have been unwelcome pests throughout recorded history, and can be found in all urban environments - houses, apartments, office buildings, hospitals, airports, hotels, etc. They are a significant public health issue that cause a variety of negative physical health, mental health, and economic outcomes. In this course, you will learn about bed bugs, their behavior, how to avoid bringing them into your home, and how to get rid of them if you do have them.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Bed Bug Awareness course, the user will learn:
- What bed bugs are and how to identify them
- About bed bug behavior
- Signs that bed bugs may be present
- The health effects of bed bug infestations
- Strategies to prevent bed bugs from getting into your home
- Practices for avoiding bed bugs when travelling
- Methods for eliminating existing bed bug infestations
This online Bed Bug Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- About Bed Bugs
- Bed Bug Behavior
- Health Risks Associated with Bed Bug Infestations
- Signs That You May Have Bed Bugs
- Preventing Bed Bug Infestations at Home
- Avoiding Bed Bugs When Travelling
- Eliminating Bed Bug Infestations
This Bed Bug Awareness online training course was designed for employees of property management companies, public health agency employees and consumers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.