This Antitrust Basics [US] online training course explores antitrust legislation in the US, and its impact on your company’s relationships with competitors and customers; mergers and acquisitions; monopolistic behavior; discriminatory pricing and promotions; exemptions from antitrust laws; and special industries.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this Antitrust Basics [US] course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the three federal laws that define and prohibit the main forms of anti-competitive conduct
- Recognize potential antitrust issues in the real world
- Describe antitrust issues relating to relationships with competitors and customers
- Understand the importance of government review in merger and acquisition transactions
- Define monopolistic behavior and outline its associated red flags
- Describe some exemptions from antitrust laws
- Identify industries for which special antitrust laws have been developed
This Online Antitrust Basics [US] course is made up of the following sections:
- Antitrust Laws and “Red Flags”
- Relationships with Competitors
- Relationships with Customers
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Monopolistic Behavior
- Exemptions from the Antitrust Laws
- Special Industries
- Other Contexts
This Antitrust Basics [US] online training course was designed for law enforcement professionals at the local, state, and federal levels.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.