Handling complaints is always difficult because all humans have a tendency to avoid negative emotions. The combination of a customer’s dissatisfaction and an employee’s instinct to cover up mistakes and blame others creates an environment where it is easier to take things personally than to focus on the problem and find a solution.
This Handling Complaints and Service Recovery online training course will explore the techniques and the tools you will need to handle complaints and irate customers. This course will present the techniques of service recovery, how to deal with problem situations, and understand how to transform a dissatisfied customer into a loyal one.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Handling Complaints and Service Recovery course, the user will learn to:
- Understand that each complaint is a great opportunity to transform a dissatisfied customer into a loyal one
- Be aware of the difference between specific and complex problems and know how to handle each type
- Be able to deal with problem situations, defuse conflicts and avoid making things personal
- Know how to use the CLASS ACT reminder
- Understand the importance of customer perception
- Be aware of the importance of conflicts as root causes of customer complaints
This online Handling Complaints and Service Recovery course is made up of the following sections:
- Complaints are Normal
- Why Do People Complain
- When People Complain
- The Perception of the Customer
- Managing Conflicts
- The Root Cause of Customer Complaints
- The CLASS ACT Reminder
This Handling Complaints and Service Recovery online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes