This Entrepreneurship online training course provides vital information for the entrepreneur. This course will explore identifying new business ideas, recognizing opportunities, developing a vision statement, and creating a dynamic business plan. This three-part e-learning program is designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial potential.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Entrepreneurship course, the user will learn to:
- List the key elements for small business success
- Explain why people become entrepreneurs
- Summarize the advantages and disadvantages of small business ownership
- Identify common characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
- Recall the five steps to success
- Identify strategies for developing entrepreneurial skills
This online Entrepreneurship course is made up of the following sections:
- You the entrepreneur
- About Entrepreneurship
- Success Factors
- Your Entrepreneurial Potential
This Entrepreneurship online training course was designed for all entrepreneurs and can be taken on a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device as time permits as progress information will be saved so you can pick back up where you left off. If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Over 60 Minutes