This Critical Thinking in the Workplace online training course explores the concept of critical thinking. Mastering the skill of critical thinking means being an informed and engaged citizen and an effective and motivated team member in the workplace. As such, it is a main goal of educators and sought-after attribute for new employees. It is connected to reasoning, problem-solving, conflict management, diversity and inclusion, and emotional intelligence. This online course is designed to test your disposition to think critically and teach you how to enhance your critical thinking skills.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Critical Thinking in the Workplace course, the user will learn to:
- Define critical thinking and describe the concept’s origins
- Summarize personal dispositions that are conducive to critical thinking
- Analyze your own cognitive bias that may affect reasoning
- Investigate a problem using collaboration and self-reflection
- Apply categorization criteria to ensure information sources are valid
- Develop logical arguments using different strategies such as deductive reasoning
- Make thoughtful decisions and justify solutions to workplace problems
This online Critical Thinking in the Workplace course is made up of the following sections:
- What is Critical Thinking?
- Personal Dispositions
- Evaluate and Create
This Critical Thinking in the Workplace online training course was designed for all employees wishing to enhance their business and planning skills.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Audio, Accessible, Mobile, Video