When created, new ideas themselves have very little value and, unless handled carefully, can prove to be very costly. This Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace online training course will show you how creativity and innovation can be made to work. As you move through the various sections, you will begin to see how an overall framework, processes, methods, and techniques can make creativity and innovation a valuable asset, not only in the workplace but for the organization.
Organizations face the challenge of balancing responsibility for current, routine daily activities with the need to explore new possibilities for growth and continued evolution. With the changing pressures and increased pace of today, it is becoming even more important they do so, but how? The answer lies in embracing and endorsing an 'idea' culture, one that pursues solutions and identifies opportunities by encouraging creativity and innovation in the workplace.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace course, the user will learn to:
- Define the roles of creativity and innovation.
- Explain the Innovation Curve.
- List distinct stages of the Innovation Funnel.
- Recall techniques for generating ideas to solve problems.
- Define the Innovation Gap and how an organization can overcome it.
- Recall methods to test the viability of an idea.
- Describe what organizational commitment to creativity and innovation should include.
- Discuss the practicalities of implementation.
- Recall the tactics for overcoming resistance to change.
This online Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace course is made up of the following sections:
This Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Accessible, Audio, Mobile, NASBA CPE - QAS Self Study
|NASBA CPE Credits