Frauds and scams have been around since the beginning of banking. However, rapid technological advances have caused these frauds and scams to become more sophisticated and harder to detect.
The staff at your bank look to managers and executives for guidance. If you have a cavalier attitude towards bank security, they may well adopt that attitude. Likewise, if you are aware, vigilant, and judicious when it comes to matters of security, that attitude will be adopted by all bank staff.
This Common Frauds and Scams online training course will provide bankers with the information they need to know about common frauds and scams. We will introduce common frauds and scams, and discuss the importance of awareness and education.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Common Frauds and Scams course, the user will learn to:
- Identify common frauds and scams
- Implement policies and procedures to combat common frauds and scams
- Implement employee education programs to help your staff identify frauds and scams
- Implement customer education programs to help protect your institution's customers against frauds and scams
This online Common Frauds and Scams course is made up of the following sections:
- Withdrawing Against Unpaid Funds
- Identity Theft
- Cyber Crimes
- Confusion Scams
- Deposit ticket scams
This Common Frauds and Scams online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Audio, Mobile, Accessible