This Bank Information Systems Auditing online training course explores the tools needed to understand the basics of bank processing systems and the control issues surrounding them.
The pace of change in the financial services industry is staggering. Competition and technology have driven the development of new products and services faster than ever before. New capabilities in networking, home banking, and Internet products have dramatically changed the way banks do business.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Bank Information Systems Auditing course, the user will learn to:
- Determine the effectiveness of organization and management controls
- Examine the success of system security administration and access controls in your organization
- Examine the success of operational controls, system and program development controls, physical security, and environmental controls in your organization
- Analyze the efficacy of your organization’s disaster recovery plans
- Analyze the effectiveness of the controls governing your organization’s relationship with service bureaus
- Determine the effectiveness of controls in the e-banking activities of your organization
This online Bank Information Systems Auditing course is made up of the following sections:
- Organization and Management Controls
- System Security Administration and Access Controls
- Operational Controls
- System and Program Development Controls
- 5Physical Security and Environment Controls
- Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning
- Vendor Management
- E-banking Activities
This Bank Information Systems Auditing online training course was designed for internal auditors and other bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Over 60 Minutes
Audio, Mobile, Accessible