This IT Security: Mobile Phone Security Awareness online training course explores the threats to security on smartphones. Smartphones are fully functional computers as well as communication devices. As such, they are subject to the same types of IT security threats as computers, as well as more specific threats. Learn to recognize threats, configure your smartphone to mitigate the risks and use your smartphone in a secure way.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online IT Security: Mobile Phone Security Awareness course, the user will learn:
- Identify the IT security threats associated with smartphone use
- Describe methods employed by cyberthieves to compromise smartphones and corporate networks
- Summarize the actions you can take to protect your smartphone and its contents against compromise and theft
- Recall best practices for working securely on your smartphone
This online IT Security: Mobile Phone Security Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- The Security Threats
- Methods Used by Cyberthieves
- Protecting Your Smartphone
- Safe Behavior
This IT Security: Mobile Phone Security Awareness online training course was designed for employees who use their smartphones in the course of their work.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Accessible, Audio, Mobile