This IT Security: E-Mail Security Awareness online training course is designed for all employees who use corporate e-mail. In this course, you will learn about how cyberthieves acquire personal and sensitive information through e-mail and use e-mail as a vector for infecting computers, devices, and networks with malware. Learn good practices for keeping e-mail systems and communications secure.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online IT Security: E-Mail Security Awareness online course, the user will:
- Recall the main security and productivity issues associated with e-mail
- Describe the targets of cyberthieves' activities
- Explain the techniques cyberthieves use to achieve their goals
- Outline good practices for using e-mail systems and sending e-mail messages
This online IT Security: Email Security Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- E-Mail Fundamentals
- What Bad Things Can Happen
- How Bad Things Can Happen
- Good E-Mail Practices
This IT Security: E-Mail Security Awareness online training course was designed for all employees who use corporate e-mail and can be taken on a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device as time permits as progress information will be saved so you can pick back up where you left off. If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Accessible, Audio, Mobile