This Investing 101 online training course explores the basics of stocks and the stock market, as well as some techniques for researching and analyzing stock. It also explores practical steps you can take to build your own portfolio.
In this course, we will introduce you to the basic concepts of investing and the stock market. We will discuss technical and fundamental analysis, as well as explore investment theories. We will provide a practical guide for investors.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Investing 101 course, the user will learn:
- Understand stocks and explain how their value is determined
- Read stock data and charts
- Understand and implement different types of stock research and evaluation
- Discuss new investment technology and some academic approaches to investing
- Conduct a practical assessment of your own financial situation
This online Investing 101 course is made up of the following sections:
- The Basics of Stocks
- The Modern Stock Market
- Internet Stocks
- Introduction to Technical and Fundamental Analysis
- New Investment Theories
- A Practical Guide for Investors
This Investing 101 online training course was designed for banking employees and anyone seeking information about the basics of investments.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Audio, Accessible, Mobile