This How to Respond to an Active Shooter in Retail online training course explores how associates and managers can prepare for, prevent, respond to, and manage an active shooter situation at a retail store. Active shooter situations are an unfortunate reality. Planning and preparation will help an organization reduce the likelihood of such a situation and mitigate the harm if an incident does occur. This course will show you how to respond to an active shooter or other workplace violence situation; outline the components of an emergency action plan and appropriate training; and review the signs of potential workplace violence.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online How to Respond to an Active Shooter in Retail course, the user will learn:
- The signs of potential workplace violence
- The different ways you can prepare for a violent incident
- The good practices for responding to an active shooter incident in the workplace
- The measures that must be taken after a violent event
This online How to Respond to an Active Shooter in Retail course is made up of the following sections:
- Recognizing Indicators of Workplace Violence
- Preparing Your Store
- An Active Shooter in Your Vicinity
- Managing the Consequences of an Active Shooter Situation
This How to Respond to an Active Shooter in Retail online training course was designed for retail employees and managers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Audio, Mobile, Accessible