This Understanding Fraud for Internal Auditors online training course explores the role the internal auditor plays in detecting and preventing fraud.
Banks lose millions of dollars each year because of fraud. The internal auditor should be able to understand the types of fraud that threaten community banks, the indicators of those frauds, and ensure adequate controls are in place to reduce the impact of fraud.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Understanding Fraud for Internal Auditors course, the user will learn:
- Identify the circumstances that may lead to fraud
- Recognize the common characteristics of a fraudster
- Distinguish between different types of frauds
- Detect the signs of fraud
- Recognize the responsibilities of an internal auditor
- Identify control activities that help ensure management directives are carried out
- Determine the need for monitoring
This online Understanding Fraud for Internal Auditors course is made up of the following sections:
- Understanding Fraud
- Who Commits Fraud?
- Detecting and Preventing Fraud
- 4Fraud and the Internal Auditor
This Understanding Fraud for Internal Auditors online training course was designed for bank employees in auditing roles.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.