Gain the benefits of developing and maintaining a positive attitude within the call center working environment. A positive attitude is powerful magic. Your attitude toward your job, your co-workers, and your customers create a climate for increased customer rapport.
In this Telepro-Creating a Climate for Rapport online training course we will discuss how you can help create a positive department climate and contribute to team effectiveness.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Telepro-Creating a Climate for Rapport training course, the user will learn:
- Recognize the importance of a positive department climate.
- List the characteristics of an effective service professional.
- Provide examples of words and phrases that elicit a negative reaction from the customer and appropriate responses.
- Recognize the impact of prolonged negative "venting" after a difficult call.
- Describe the benefits of working as part of a team.
- Explain how to maximize behaviors that contribute to team effectiveness.
- Provide examples of behaviors that undermine a sense of team.
- Recall techniques for resolving interpersonal conflict in a department.
This online Telepro-Creating a Climate for Rapport course is made up of the following sections:
- Department Climate
- Positive Wording
- Hot Buttons
This Telepro-Creating a Climate for Rapport online training course was designed for any employees who interact with internal or external customers on the telephone.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.