This course is designed to inform employers, managers, supervisors and employees of their legal obligations and their roles in ensuring a harassment-free workplace. We'll discuss the laws that govern discrimination, harassment and victimisation; define these behaviours; and outline the obligations of employers and employees.
- Identify the federal and state/territorial anti-discrimination laws
- Describe the types of harassment and discrimination that exist, and the types of specific behaviours that may be considered inappropriate and/or unlawful
- Enumerate your rights and responsibilities under your organisation’s policy and public law regarding harassment and discrimination
- Demonstrate an understanding of the actions to take if you experience or observe inappropriate and/or unlawful behaviour
- Explain employers and employees’ personal and accessory liability
Accessible, audio, mobile