This online training course is designed to inform employers, managers, supervisors and employees of their legal obligations and their roles in ensuring a harassment-free workplace. We'll discuss the laws that govern discrimination, harassment and victimisation; define these behaviours; and outline the obligations of employers and employees.
Course Learning Objectives
- Identify the federal and state/territorial anti-discrimination laws
- Describe the types of harassment and discrimination that exist, and the types of specific behaviours that may be considered inappropriate and/or unlawful
- Enumerate your rights and responsibilities under your organisation’s policy and public law regarding harassment and discrimination
- Demonstrate an understanding of the actions to take if you experience or observe inappropriate and/or unlawful behaviour
- Explain employers and employees’ personal and accessory liability
This Harassment Prevention Training [Australia] online sexual harassment training course is designed for Australian employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.