An effective security program is an excellent tool for protecting the institution's work product, physical assets, intellectual assets and personnel. This comprehensive e-learning program is designed to give those with responsibilities for the security function in all sizes and types of financial institutions the skills and knowledge they need to implement and carry out the security function. This program will provide an introduction to security and the security function.
The program includes:
- Security: An Orientation
- Security: Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Security: The Department
- Security: Personnel
- Robbery Response Techniques For All Personnel
- Robbery Prevention Techniques for Security Officers, Executives and Managers
- Robbery Response & Aftermath Techniques for Security Officers
- The Annual Security Program Report
- Workplace Violence Issues For Security Officers
Security Skills was created by Dana Turner, a leading security practitioner and educator, and the developer of and lead instructor for ICBA's Bank Security Institute.
Those with with responsibilities for the security function in all sizes and types of financial institutions.
Program Length (Hours) 16.75