Selling by phone is an art, but those who are successful will tell you that it is also a skill that can be developed, honed, and mastered. It is also part science in that communication occurs when certain elements are satisfied.
This course identifies the specific selling techniques and strategies that salespeople need to be effective over the phone. It provides suggestions for relieving the anxiety of picking up the phone, checklists to make sure you are prepared for that all important conversation, and techniques for polishing your over-the-phone approach
- Discuss what a sales professional should know before making a call.
- Recall specific techniques and strategies for selling over the phone.
- List the advantages and disadvantages of selling over the phone.
- Use an effective opening statement to capture a listener's attention.
- Recall the types of questions to ask to involve a prospective buyer into conversation.
- Recognize the importance of creating a positive image with your words during a phone conversation.
- Discuss ways to address, answer and overcome objections during a sales call.
- Recall how to overcome the fear of rejection.
- Strategy 1 – Prepare to Make the Call
- Strategy 2 – Move from Preparing to Doing
- Strategy 3 – Close the Sale
Accessible, audio, hybrid, mobile