This Sales is Just Great Service online training course explores Sales and Customer Service.
Today there are more organizations than ever before competing to meet the financial needs of the customers. That means it is much more difficult to retain customers’ loyalty and more difficult for financial organizations to thrive, or even stay in business. This six-part course is designed to show employees how they can promote the success of the organization by expanding existing relationships with customers.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Sales is Just Great Service course, the user will learn:
- Identify three approaches to remain successful.
- Recall the elements of the Customer CARE Model.
- Discuss the recent trends in financial services and how they affect your organization.
- Define the term “Customer Focus”.
- Explain how employees can directly affect profitability.
This online Sales is Just Great Service course is made up of the following sections:
- Course Features
- Expanding Customer Services
- We Have What They Need
- A Minute Can Matter
- Focus on Customer Needs
- Meeting Customer Needs with Teamwork
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
This Sales is Just Great Service online training course was designed for Employees in banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.