We are pleased to announce that we have two brand new mandated courses for both employers and employees for the best practices for returning to work in 2020.
COVID-19 has imposed a ‘new normal’ for businesses around the world that will require expanding upon existing safety protocols, rapidly deploying plans to protect people. Now is the perfect time to get everyone on the same page.
Our courses comply with OSHA guidelines and mandatory state training laws for California, Connecticut, Illinois, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and Washington.
We keep all of our online training regularly updated, with each of these Returning to Work courses featuring:
- Assess the risks of COVID-19 transmission in your workplace
- Outline policies and procedures for reducing personal interactions
- Define social distancing and hygiene policies and procedures
- Summarize protocols for responding to sick employees
- Develop a COVID-19 Return to Work plan
- Symptoms and risks associated with COVID-19
- Identify the methods for reducing the risk of virus transmission in the workplace
- Outline approaches for reducing personal interactions
- Describe cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Recall social distancing and hygiene recommendations
- Summarize actions to take if you get sick
With governments taking steps toward reopening their economies, organizations and their employees in every sector need to have comprehensive plans in place to evaluate and control the risks associated with COVID-19.
Click the link below to find out more info on our dual ‘Returning to Work’ courses to help ensure everyone in the workplace is on the same page moving forward.