This Project Management: Getting Ready online training course explores the project management life cycle.
Project management (PM) is the application of skills, knowledge, tools, and techniques in order to meet or exceed stakeholder requirements. This course is designed to introduce the project management life cycle and to show where a project begins and ends. You will learn how to divide a project into several project phases to better control project deliverables. The course covers topics including the project life cycle (PLC), deliverables, organizational support structures, and the key organizational influences that can affect a project.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Project Management: Getting Ready course, the user will learn:
- Describe the phases of the project life cycle.
- Explain project processes.
- Identify organizational and social influences on projects.
- Design an organizational structure conducive to managing your projects.
- Describe cultural influences on project management.
- Assess your organization for its effectiveness in managing projects.
This online Project Management: Getting Ready course is made up of the following sections:
- The Project Life Cycle
- Project Life Cycle Phases
- Differing PLC Approaches
- Project Processes
- Organizational Structures
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Matrix Structures
- Organizational Assessment
This Project Management: Getting Ready online training course was designed for project managers and employees involved in the project management process.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.