In this Mould Awareness online training course, we explain what moulds are, examine the health effects of mould exposure, review the duties of employers under current legislation, and outline methods of mould prevention and control. Mould can be a serious workplace issue and can be hazardous to our health, in this course you will learn how to keep the workplace safe from moulds.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Mould Awareness course, the user will learn to:
- Describe what moulds are.
- List the health effects of mould exposure.
- Outline the duties of employers under current legislation concerning mould.
- Explain the different methods of mould prevention
- Recall different methods of mould control.
This online Mould Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Mould—Health and Safety Issue
- What Are Moulds?
- The Health Effects of Mould Exposure
- Mould Prevention
- Mould Control
This Mould Awareness online training course was designed for employers in all workplaces
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.