This First Impressions online training course explores how important your role is in providing quality service to your guests. First, you will define the elements of quality service, and then identify your internal and external customers. Secondly, you will learn how to create favorable first impressions through your tone of voice, word choice and body language. The last important skill in creating memorable first impressions is to use positive "self-talk". Maximize your initial interactions with guests to begin the journey to five-star service.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online First Impressions course, the user will learn:
- Define quality service and identify the five key elements of quality service
- Identify ways to add value to your guest relationships
- Create lasting, positive first impressions with customers
- Provide quality service through tone of voice, body language and spoken words
- Use self-talk to promote a positive self-image
This online First Impressions course is made up of the following sections:
- Five Star Service
- First Impressions
- Positive Self-Talk
This First Impressions online training course was designed for employees in the service industry.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.