This Auditing Liabilities and Other Activities online training course explores the overall objectives for auditing liabilities, which will enable you to design and implement better audit programs and procedures when auditing liabilities. Auditing liabilities is a critical aspect of the internal auditor’s job.
By taking this online Auditing Liabilities and Other Activities course, the user will learn to test the policies, procedures, processes, and controls at your bank concerning liabilities to ensure function and compliance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Auditing Liabilities and Other Activities course, the user will learn to:
- Explain the key concepts related to deposits and official checks
- Identify other types of borrowings
- Discuss the key concepts relating to remote deposit capture
- Analyze your bank's wire transfer activity
- Perform an audit of your bank's wire transfer function
This online Auditing Liabilities and Other Activities course is made up of the following sections:
- Auditing Deposits
- Official Checks and Other Liabilities
- Other Borrowings
- Auditing Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Auditing Wire Transfer and ACH Activities
This Auditing Liabilities and Other Activities online training course was designed for internal auditors and other bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.