This DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing [US] online training course is designed for employers and employees in the transportation industry. Learn the who, what and when of drug testing mandated by the United States Department of Transportation and its agencies, as well as the specific procedures for test sample collection.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing course, the user will learn to:
- Outline the safety-sensitive job functions subject to DOT testing and under what circumstances
- Identify the drugs screened for in DOT tests
- Summarize the training requirements for Collectors
- Recall requirements for security and integrity of urine collections
- Recognize detailed procedures for collecting specimens and preparing them for shipment
This online DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing course is made up of the following sections:
- Who, When and What
- Urine Collection Preparation
- Urine Collection Procedures
This DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing [US] online training course was designed for employers and employees in transportation industries regulated by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) and its agencies; labor unions; and those who want to learn the procedures for sample collection.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Audio, Mobile, Accessible